Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas in New York




Travis and I were overwhelmed with the generosity of family this Christmas.  We were showered with some pretty amazing gifts, great quality time with extended family and an experience in NYC.  I got to meet my newest cousin, Jacob, and Travis got to meet a whole lot of new people.  Here are a few snapshots of Christmas with the Maddock clan in New York.



Arriving with no luggage.


Seeing the grandparents for the first time since our wedding.


My cousin's baby, Jacob.


Aunt Jackie


My cousin Jessie and me


My cousins Josh and Scott with Travis


A lot of the family (although 3 of my dad's 5 brothers were not here)


Bus tour in the city


9/11 memorial


The Empire State Building


Mom and me thawing after the bus tour




No comments:

Post a Comment